2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoyle Street, Northwich
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal opportunity for investment or first home
- Modern kitchen
- Rear yard & garage
- Two reception rooms
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000 A deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terraced home, located within a popular and convenient residential area. Having two double bedrooms, ample living space, a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, this property will appeal to a multitude of purchasers.
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000. A large bay fronted two bedroom mid terraced home, ideally positioned within a popular residential area, just a short distance from the town centre. The property itself offers an excellent level of well presented and spacious accommodation, which has been significantly improved through recent years with the addition of a fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. A viewing of this excellent home is strongly advised.
uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, staircase to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' Plus Bay x 11' 6" Into Recess ( 3.35m Plus Bay x 3.51m Into Recess )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 5" Into Recess x 11' 8" ( 3.78m Into Recess x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed french doors to the rear elebvation, ceiling light point, coved ceiling, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
uPVC double glazed window and door to the side elevation, ceiling light point, range of wall, drawer and base level units with roll top work surfaces over, fitted electric oven with a four ring gas hob over. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and ixer tap, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Loft access, ceiling light point, coved ceiling, doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" To Wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 3.89m To Wardrobes x 3.38m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, ceiling light point, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes with full length mirrored sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 3" Into Recess ( 3.61m x 3.12m Into Recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" Maximum x 8' ( 2.87m Maximum x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, four piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Cupboard housing a gas combination boiler, radiator.
To the rear there is a yard with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58613477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.