2 bedroom apartment for saleGlasshouse Gardens, E20
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 27th Floor
- 786 Sq Ft
- Two Balconies (129 Sq Ft)
- North West Aspect (City Views)
An excellent two bedroom apartment located on the 27th floor of Glasshouse Gardens (West Tower) a sold-out and much sought-after landmark new development in the heart of Stratford City, available to purchase off-plan with completion scheduled for Summer 2017.
Glasshouse Gardens also offers new landscaped gardens with breath-taking views. With the opening of Crossrail services to Stratford in 2019 and excellent transport connections to central London and beyond.
The apartment spans 786 Sq ft with two balconies (129 Sq ft,) facing North West (City Views) on 27th floor in Glasshouse Gardens, Stratford City E20. The development is located at the heart of Stratford City and Olympic Park.
Unit S07.27.05 Glasshouse Gardens (West Tower) E20 *2 bedroom 27th floor
Asking price: £760,000
Original Purchase Price: £655,000
20% deposit of original purchase price = £131,000
Premium = £115,000
Total to pay on exchange (based on £760,000) = £246,000
1. A £2,000 reservation booking deposit is payable on acceptance of offer.
2. Instruct a solicitor, process mortgage application if required.
3. Exchange of contracts within 21-28 days of receipt of draft contracts.
4. 20% of original purchase price plus premium is payable on exchange, minus reservation fee (£2,000).
5. Assignment of contracts will then be re-assigned upon exchange with our client and completion with developer.
6. You will visit the property pre-completion to do any snagging.
7. Remaining balance to be paid on completion to the developer Summer 2017.
Developer: Lend Lease
Leasehold: 999 years
Ground Rent: Estimated £350
Est. Service charge: 2.95 per sq ft per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58614355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.