4 bedroom detached house for saleJohn Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful three storey town house
- Driveway parking for two vehicles
- Pretty enclosed rear garden
- Three reception rooms as well as a conservatory
- Four double bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Close to amenities & commuter links
This beautiful grade II listed town house has been well maintained and loved by its current owners, providing a superb family home with easy access to the bustling town of Ryde and the fast commuter links to the mainland.
The property’s accommodation is laid out over three floors, and offers four double bedrooms, with two bathrooms, which both provide both shower and bath facilities. Views to the mainland and over the Solent can be seen from all four bedrooms over the first and second floor.
On entering the home via the entrance porch and the original glazed double doors drawing you into the home, you are greeted by a spacious and light entrance hallway giving access to all the ground floor rooms. There are two large reception rooms to the front of the home, both of which retain the attractive sash windows expected in a home of this era, as well as a spacious dining room that overlooks the rear garden.
The kitchen offers ample cupboard space and has been fitted with an attractive terracotta tiled floor, which leads you through to the utility area which has access both to the front and rear of the home and gives an ideal space to hide away your appliances.
The bespoke wooden conservatory at the back of the house, has double doors leading from the entrance hallway and out to the enclosed rear garden.
The property offers parking for two vehicles at the front and has side access to the south facing rear garden which offers an attractive space to relax in the summer sun.
This home is ideal for a buyer who appreciates character features, as these have been retained and enhanced throughout the home, making this a superb property for a family needing to be close to amenities or a professional couple wishing to be close to commuter links and within walking distance of a range of restaurants and bars.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in this house with easy reach to the shops and a short walk to the seafront.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'1 x 12'2 (4.30m x 3.71m)
- Dining Room: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Sitting Room: 14'0 x 12'2 (4.27m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 13'3 x 7'10 (4.04m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room
- Conservatory: 18'3 x 8'5 (5.57m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 into bay x 12'5 (5.26m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 12'5 (4.35m x 3.79m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 7'10 (2.57m x 2.39m)
- Separate Toilet
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 14'4 x 11'10 (4.37m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'4 x 10'7 (4.37m x 3.23m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 7'5 (2.47m x 2.26m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.