3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLOUTH ROAD, NEW WALTHAM
- Three bedroom detached bungalow requiring some refurbishment
- Popular location opposite Toll Bar Academy
- Gas central heating and majority uPVC double glazing
- Hallway, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom
- Established front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy
- Ample off road parking and leading to the detached garage
- Early viewing is highly advised
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band C
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
We are pleased at Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be offering for sale this pleasant three bedroom detached bungalow set upon this good sized plot opposite Toll Bar academy school. Although requiring some refurbishment and redecoration the property offers great scope and creates an ideal purchase opportunity for a variety of buyers. Gas central heating and majority uPVC double glazing. Briefly the property comprises entrance hallway, living room, good sized dining kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a well proportioned bathroom. Established front and rear gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58622737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7594463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.