2 bedroom flat for saleSinclair Gardens, Brook Green, W14
- A well proportioned two bedroom second floor apartment
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Beautiful reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms and bathroom
- Great location close to Westfield shopping centre
- Kensington High Street and Holland Park are a short walk.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a beautiful period conversion in a highly sought-after location in Brook Green, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting a separate contemporary kitchen.
Sinclair Gardens is a highly sought-after residential address conveniently located close to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield shopping centre. While Kensington High Street and Holland Park are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58624210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1016871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.