4 bedroom detached house for saleEgton Avenue, Nunthorpe
- An Extended Four Bedroom Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Catchment Area For Nunthorpe Schools
- Open Plan Accommodation
- Separate Living Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Garage
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Nunthorpe offer to the market this extended four bedroom detached house with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC, living room, open plan kitchen dining family room and UPVC double glazed conservatory to the ground floor. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, a driveway gives access to a single garage, garden to the front elevation and a private garden to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.