1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBack Lane, Eaton, Congleton
- Set in 22 acres of glorious Cheshire Countryside
- Development of luxury lodges
- Phase 2 bespoke lodges now available
- IDEAL BUY-TO-LET WITH A POTENTAIL OF 8% -10% YIELD
***IDEAL BUY-TO-LET WITH A POTENTAIL OF 8% -10% YIELD***
STAMP DUTY EXEMPT, CASH BUYERS ONLY***
Set in 22 acres of an ancient Cheshire country estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, a beautiful selection of luxury lodges, ideal for use as a second home or holiday/weekend home, finished to a high bespoke design, all within a secure gated development.
Enjoying an excellent location within easy access to both Congleton and Macclesfield centres, and within easy reach of Manchester International Airport, a stunning development of luxury lodges, in a tranquil sylvan setting, in all 22 acres, including a large pond and country walks in greenbelt countryside. These superb lodges are fully double glazed, providing the perfect retreat for anyone looking for a UK base, holiday/2nd home or a weekend getaway. Set behind secure gates in a special conservation area, this development is now into its second phase and offers the discerning purchaser the chance to design a bespoke lodge. The SANCTUARY is the entry level, being a superbly appointed one or two bedroom semi detached lodge; the SERENITY is 40/444 ft by 22 ft; HARMONY is 50/54 ft by 22 ft and LADERA LEGEND is 65 ft by 22 ft. The larger of the lodges can fit any bedroom accommodation the purchaser desires.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 642039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.