1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBisell Way, BRIERLEY HILL, West Midlands
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom
- 25% or 1/4 share property
- Ground Floor
- Well Presented
- Allocated Communal Parking Area
- Drying Area
- Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
- Rent Remainder from Housing Association
- Communal Gardens
LOUNGE 12' 0" x 10' 9" (3.66m x 3.30m) With double glazed window to the front aspect
KITCHEN 12' 9" x 5' 2" (3.89m x 1.60m) This attractive re-fitted kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit
BEDROOM 9' 1" x 8' 5" (2.79m x 2.58m) With double glazed window to the rear aspect
7' 4" x 5' 4" (2.26m x 1.65m) With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58658105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101694017825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.