4 bedroom terraced house for saleLipson Road, Lipson, Plymouth
- Terraced family home
- Period & character features
- Living room & Dining room
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- In good order throughout
- Off Road Parking to the rear
- GCH, upvc DG & no onward chain
IMMACULATE CHARACTER PROPERTY. This character property is situated in the popular location of Lipson and consists of four bedrooms, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, two bathrooms, off road parking & utility room. Situated close to good schools, Freedom Fields park and travel links.
IMMACULATE CHARACTER PROPERTY. This character property is situated in the popular location of Lipson and consists of four bedrooms, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, two bathrooms, off road parking and utility room. Situated close to good schools, Freedom Fields park and good travel links. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Lounge 13' 3" into recess x 16' 2" into bay ( 4.04m into recess x 4.93m into bay )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.56m into recess )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 4" x 11' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.43m )
Bathroom 5' 5" x 8' 6" ( 1.65m x 2.59m )
Shower Room 8' 7" x 3' 3" ( 2.62m x 0.99m )
Bedroom One 16' 6" into bay x 11' 1" ( 5.03m into bay x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 5' 9" into wardrobe ( 2.95m x 1.75m into wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58658627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.