2 bedroom flat for saleLee Terrace, Blackheath, SE3
- Fabulous two double bedroom split level flat
- Striking Victorian period mansion conversion
- Beautiful retained original features
- Bright and well proportioned interiors
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Smart white suite bathroom and separate shower room
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Secure off street parking
A fabulous two bedroom flat set in an imposing Victorian period mansion and boasting an incredibly generous reception room perfect for entertaining, stunning communal gardens and secure private parking.
Lee Terrace is ideally located near the fashioanble bars, restaurants and boutiques of Blackheath Village, as well as the fantastic green open spaces of Blackheath and Greenwich.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.