3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEvendons Lane, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Block paved driveway for three vehicles.
- Well tended 120' rear garden backing onto open parkland.
- uPVC double glazed Windows and doors.
- Gas radiator heating and underfloor hearing to both receptions.
Located on the ever popular Evendons Lane, a sympathetically extended three bedroom semi-detached property benefitting from a pleasant 120' rear garden backing onto open parkland. Accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, separate dining room (both with solid wood flooring and under floor heating). A lovely 17'x10' solid wood kitchen/breakfast room to the rear of the house and a separate utility and cloakroom. Upstairs there is a stunning master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and Juliet balcony overlooking the garden, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom suite.
Evendons Lane is a non estate location to the south of Wokingham with a wide range of properties ranging from Victorian cottages through to large extended detached homes on sizeable plots. The highly regarded Evendons Primary School is on the doorstep and it is within level walking distance of Wokingham town centre and train station.
The front is blocked paved providing parking for up to three vehicles. Gated side access leads to the 120' rear garden which is fully enclosed with a pleasant backdrop of open parkland. A patio leads to an area mainly laid to lawn with the final third of a low maintenance nature with wooden decked area, a timber shed and a green house.
D (Subject to appeal)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4178450
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58665244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4178450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.