2 bedroom flat for saleMill Gate, Newark
- Guide Price £135,000-£150,000.
- Views over the surrounding area and riverside
- Stylish Town Centre Apartment. Central heating , Double glazing
- Two double bedrooms
- 22ft 4inch living dining kitchen
Guide Price £135,000-£150,000.This stylish second floor apartment within theTOWN CENTRE of Newark. The property has two double bedrooms as well as an open-plan living dining kitchen. There is allocated covered parking and intercom entre system with lift to the second floor.CALL NOW TO VIEW.
A superb opportunity to purchase a high quality second floor town centre apartment overlooking views in this location . The property is well presented by the present vendor and has an added benefit of covered allocated parking. The property is approached via communal entrance door which has intercom entry and there is a choice of communal stairs or a lift up to the second floor. The property has an entrance hallway and open-plan living dining kitchen offering ample space for cooking as well as dining and relaxing. There are two double bedrooms both of which have built-in wardrobes and a separate shower room.
Viewing this property is highly recommended in order that this stylish apartment can be fully appreciated.
Communal Entrance Hall
Being approached via a front entrance door with intercom entre system. There is a choice of stairs rising to the second floor or a lift.
Being approached via a front entrance door, having a radiator, airing cupboard with tank and electric central heating boiler.
Living Dining Kitchen 22' 4" /87 min x 10' 7" max ( 6.81m /87 min x 3.23m max )
This excellent room offers ample space for cooking as well as dining and relaxing and is arranged in an open-plan style. The kitchen area has a range of fitted high glass base and wall mounted units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a fitted oven with four plate hob and extractor hood. There is also a fitted washing machine, one and half bowel stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and built-in larder cupboard. There are two double glazed windows, two radiators and television point.
Bedroom One 11' 3" including wardrobes x 10' 8" ( 3.43m including wardrobes x 3.25m )
The master bedrooms has a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and two double glazed windows, ie one inside the other for extra sound and heating installation.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max into door recess x 8' 10" ( 3.15m max into door recess x 2.69m )
This excellent size bedroom has a built-in double wardrobe, two double glazed windows and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising corner shower cubicle with hand held and overhead shower appliance over. There is a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a chrome heated rail, extractor fan and inset spot lighting.
There is an allocated covered car parking space which is marked with the appropriate number of the apartment to the ground floor. The car parking is approached via security gate to the side with fob entry system.
We are advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58666315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.