6 bedroom terraced house for sale23 Lismore Crescent, Willowbrae, Edinburgh, EH8 7DL
Offers in Excess of
- Exceptionally-spacious, dual-aspect, six-bedroom, double-upper villa.
- Set within a substantial Victorian terrace, located on a quiet street in popular Willowbrae, to the east of the city centre.
- Comprising; living room, dining kitchen, six double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, and utility room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, extensive original features, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a private garden to the rear, with a small garden to the front, and ample unrestricted on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Exceptionally-spacious, dual-aspect, six-bedroom, double-upper villa, set within a substantial Victorian terrace, located on a quiet street in popular Willowbrae, to the east of the city centre. The ground floor, main door entrance hall leads up to the carpeted hall which serves each room on the first floor. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, features ornate plasterwork, and a deep bay window. Set to the rear, the dining kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops and with space for dining furniture, whilst the utility room has space and plumbing for freestanding white goods, and gives access to stairs leading down to the rear garden. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the front, and with ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear, and the stylish bathroom features a modern white suite. On the second floor, there are a further four double bedrooms, with bedrooms three and four to the rear, with carpeted flooring, whilst five and six are to the front and feature generous velux-style windows. The fully-tiled shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite and shower cubicle. Willowbrae is an established and popular residential area, conveniently located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also within close vicinity. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular bus services available on Willowbrae Road and nearby Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6987891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.