3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMusgrave Road, Sheffield
- ***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000***
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal Location
- Perfect for the First Time Buyer
Accommodation briefly consist: entrance lobby, lounge, attractive kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the front off the property is a blocked paved driveway offering parking, there side access and rear garden.
Located close to local shops, amenities and schools is this attractive three bedroom end town house property, which has been maintained by the present owners. This property offers gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly consist: entrance lobby, lounge, attractive kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the front off the property is a blocked paved driveway offering parking, there side access and rear garden. Viewing's strictly via selling agent, this is perfect for the first time buyer or family.
Side entrance double glazed door leads into entrance lobby with stairs to first floor landing. Single Radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 16' 3" max ( 4.14m x 4.95m max )
Three double glazed windows, single radiator, tv point,electric fire and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.67m )
A range of wall and base units, having contrasting work tops and tiling to splash back areas, breakfast bar area, built in electric oven and hob with extractor canopy over. Inset sink and mixer tap, space for washing machine, upright fridge freezer and dryer. Side and rear facing double glazed window and rear double glazed door. Wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Side facing double glazed, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 1" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.07m into recess )
Two front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" into recess x 8' 8" ( 2.92m into recess x 2.64m )
Rear facing double glazed window, laminate to flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 9" x 10' 2" ( 1.75m x 3.10m )
Front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Briefly consist: panel bath with shower over connected via mains, low flush W.C and hand wash basin. Single radiator and rear facing double glazed obscure window.
Exterior And Gardens
Front blocked paved driveway providing ample parking, side path which leads to side off property. Rear and side garden with laid to lawn area, garden wooden shed which is included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58677217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.