2 bedroom flat for saleElmslie Point, Leopold Street, London E3
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Stunning Views
- Cash Buyers Only
- Recently Referbished Apartment
- Excellent Buy to Let or First Home
- Fantastic Location Close to Mile End Tube Station
- Chain Free
- Please call Sales 0208 981 2670
GUIDE PRICE £299,000 - £335,000. Offered to the market is this superb recently refurbished two bedroom apartment with high spec finish, boasting stunning views of the City skyline. The property is situated in this popular development offering excellent transport links to Canary Wharf and the City. Comprising of generous accommodation throughout the property offers a bright open plan kitchen / reception with large windows enjoying views of London from the private balcony, two double bedroom and stylish family bathroom. Located just off Burdett Road, A short bus ride or walk to Mile End Tube Station the property is ideally located for the transport links, bars, restaurants and recreational facilities at Canary Wharf & Mile End. An excellent buy to let or first home, offered with permit parking, long lease and low service charge. Please call sales on 0208 981 2670 to book your viewing slot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58677838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1952440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.