2 bedroom apartment for saleLeswell Lane, Kidderminster
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
*** SPACIOUS TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT***NO UPWARD CHAIN***DOUBLE GLAZING***GAS CENTRAL HEATING**COMMUNAL REAR GARDEN***CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES***Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A top floor apartment offering no upward chain and situated close to local amenities. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and the use of a communal garden to rear.
Door to front, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 11' 10" ( 4.90m max x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, electric fire and surround and gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.63m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 16' max x 12' 3" excluding recess ( 4.88m max x 3.73m excluding recess )
Double glazed window, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed obscure window, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, built-in cupboards and gas central heated radiator.
Communal Rear Garden
With gated side access and enclosed boundaries.
This is a leasehold property with a 99 year lease from November 2005 (87 years remaining). There is a ground rent of £50.00 per annum & current annual building insurance of £266.11. No service charge.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58687057.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.