2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWaverley Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, allocated parking
- Immaculate condition
- Rear enclosed garden
- Close to the seafront
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment with both allocated parking, and an enclosed garden! Its the perfect first time buyer home.Located close to the seafront, its the perfect location for anyone that needs convenient living. Everything that the town has to offer is right there on your doorstep. Whether its weekend walks along the waters edge, or shopping days in Gunwharf! Everything is easily accessible either on foot or by car.The apartment itself is the perfect size for a young couple looking to get themselves onto the property ladder. The generously spaced lounge forms the perfect stage for entertaining guests, and two well proportioned bedrooms offers great flexibility.The garden is a really welcomed addition to the apartment. Its a really fantastic space, simply ideal for summer afternoons out in the sun, BBQ lit and music on in the background.The allocated parking will demand huge interest! A real treat in Southsea! Being able to pull up into your own space after a day at work will definitely make you enjoy your time here.In conclusion, this is a lovely apartment, one that has to be viewed to be appreciated.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for some time now, and its been lovely doing so. Everything that you need is just so close by, whether its shop, public transport, seafront or town, its all so easily accessed. Living so close to the sea is really lovely too. Where there is always something going on, it means that no two weekends are the same.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 16'7 x 14'11 (5.06m x 4.55m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'4 x 10'0 (5.90m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'6 (3.33m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 5'7 (3.38m x 1.70m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 3'11 (2.92m x 1.19m)
- Separate Toilet
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58696456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.