2 bedroom apartment for saleMiddlepark Drive, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2FQ
- A superb modern two bedroom second (top) floor apartment
- Reception with juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances (inc dishwasher)
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms (inc en-suite to master bedroom)
- Lift and stairs to all floors
- Balcony to master bedroom
- Gated parking
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
Amber Court are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom penthouse apartment that is located in a gated development. The development comprises of family houses as well as various apartments and offers good access to Birmingham Orthopaedic Hospital, the QEHB as well as Birmingham University and transport links to Birmingham central. The apartment block is located behind remote access security gates leading to allocated parking and security communal access to entrance hallway having lift and stairs to all floors. The apartment itself is located on the top (second) floor and comprises reception hallway, open plan living with doors opening to juliet balcony, dining area and kitchen area with fitted appliances. Bedroom one has fitted wardrobes, balcony and en-suite shower room, bedroom two also has fitted wardrobes and there is a further family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing and electric heating. All viewings are strictly via Amber Court and vacant possession is now offered. ***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7669089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber Court Lettings, Selly Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.