3 bedroom terraced house for saleStafford Avenue, New Balderton, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom mid-terrace house
- Lounge with multi fuel burner
- Gas central heating
- Ample off road parking
- Large Rear Garden
PERFECT RENOVATION OPPITUNITY! If you are looking for a terrace house with car parking space, then call now to view this property. Off road parking is a particular feature for this generous size three bedroom mid-terrace house in New Balderton.
Set within the popular location of New Balderton this three bedroom mid-terrace house offers a great opportunity for investors. This sought after location is within walking distance to the local amities and facilities within the area including local schools and nearby convenient stores. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with feature a multi fuel burner and a large kitchen diner with access to both front and rear gardens. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms, master having a fitted wardrobes space and a family bathroom with a separate WC. Outside the property has a gravelled area used for off road parking which has space for two cars, whilst to the rear of the property there is a large mainly lawn garden.
Approached via a double glazed front entrance door, staircase rising to the first floor and wooden flooring.
Lounge 11' 10" x 17' 10" ( 3.61m x 5.44m )
The lounge has a feature multi fuel burner with ornamental fire surround. Double glazed uPVC window to the front aspect and double glazed uPVC French patio doors leading to the rear gardens. This room also provides internet and television points.
Kitchen 18' max x 10' 6" narrowing to 10.4 (irregular s ( 5.49m max x 3.20m narrowing to 10.4 (irregular s )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and original work surfaces. There is a fitted oven with an electric hob and extractor hood over. There is a stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine and carpets laid throughout. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspect and provides access to both front and rear gardens through double glazed uPVC doors.
First Floor Landing
Having built-in storage cupboards and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.61m )
This second bedroom has an uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
This third good sized bedroom has an uPVC window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.06m x 1.73m )
The bathroom comprises panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower appliance over, wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall wound storage cupboard, partly tiled walls, uPVC window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Separate Wc 5' x 2' 9" ( 1.52m x 0.84m )
Fitted with a WC and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area for off road parking with the space for two cars. There are also two separate entrance doors leading to the entrance hall and the kitchen diner.
The property offers a generous size rear garden which has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. There is a concrete patio area with outside water supply and further lawn garden beyond with a pathway leading down the garden. It also includes two wooden sheds for storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58697791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.