6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Straits, Kingsley, Hampshire
- Double aspect sitting room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Basement room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Double garage+2 guest rooms
- Grounds of just over 1 acre
- Lovely rural views
- Long driveway
A modern 4 bedroom country house with a double garage with office and 2 guest rooms, approached by a long tree lined driveway set in a semi rural location set in grounds of 1.1 acres. The house enjoys lovely views over farmland and is within walking distance of the village.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58710377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26188762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trueman & Grundy Estate Agents, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.