3 bedroom bungalow for saleOrchard Mews, Croston Road, Farington Moss, Leyland
- MUST SEE BUNGALOW In Private Cul-De-Sac Of Just Four Properties
- Individual Architect Designed With 10 Year Guarantees
- Detached Two/Three Bedrooms, All With En-Suite
- Spacious Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen & Sun Room
- Detailed And Designed to A High Standard ** VIEWING IS A MUST **
We are delighted to bring to the market this stunning new build family home, located in a lovely cul-de-sac location with three other homes built in the semi-rural area of Farington Moss.
The home is detailed and designed to a high standard with many quality fixtures and fittings. This is a deceptive property with that wow factor in abundance.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch leading to a spacious entrance hallway leading on to two great size bedrooms both with en-suite facilities. There is a cloak room/wc and a great open living space to the rear providing a kitchen, dining and living room area fitted with a lovely range of high quality glass units with matching units in the utility room. There are patio doors with glass side panels and extra windows provide a wonderful orangery.
To the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with skylight windows and a door opening onto the roof balcony with excellent vistas. Adjacent to the master is a beautiful three piece bathroom suite.
What The Agent Says
Orchard Mews is a private development of just four exclusively designed properties within its own private road built and designed by Lulworth Developments Ltd. The homes are a short drive from Leyland town centre, with good local transport links and good access to the motorway network, with good schools in the local area. The property will be sold with the benefit of a 10 year architectural engineering certificate.
To appreciate the standard and high quality on offer we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58715185.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 146785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.