5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Waterston at Riverside at Bothwell, Old Bothwell Road, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
- Bespoke detached 5 bedroom one
- One of only 6 Waterston housetypes
- Largest housetype across the whole of CALA West
- Ask about Part Exchange
- Nestled on the banks of the RIver Clyde
- High specification throughout
- Stylish German kitchens by Nolte
- Affluent commuter haven
- Glasgow city centre only 20 minutes away
- Highly sought after postcode
Contemporary in every single aspect, The Waterston is the epitome of luxury family living. Downstairs, the impressive lounge, formal dining room and expansive island kitchen each enjoy access to the large private patio at the rear. Fully equipped for every occasion, its generous entrance hall and reception space is complemented by a separate utility room, bathroom, cloakroom, ample storage and fifth bedroom or potential study. Upstairs, the bespoke home cinema room takes entertaining to another level, while across the gallery landing, two of the three en suite bedrooms feature a balcony and the master also boasts its own dressing room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bdb4a499-de3f-486c-b4b5-888b0c954939_5_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.