1 bedroom retirement property for saleTimothy Hackworth Court, The Avenue,
- An Impressive One Bedroom Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Set within this Prestigious Development
- Constructed by McCarthy & Stone
- Occupying a Prime Setting at the Junction of The Avenue & Yarm Road in Eaglescliffe
- Delightful Established Grounds with Attractive Gardens & Parking Area
- Secure Entrance, Communal Lounge & Kitchen
- Facilities for Social Events
- Lift to Upper Floors & 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Service, Electric Heating & Double Glazing
An impressive one bedroom second floor retirement apartment offered for sale with no onward chain, set within this prestigious development and constructed by McCarthy & Stone. Occupying a prime setting at the junction of The Avenue and Yarm Road in Eaglescliffe. Delightful established grounds with attractive gardens and parking area, secure entrance, communal lounge and kitchen facilities for social events, lift to upper floors and 24 hour emergency call service, electric heating and double glazing. Comprises spacious lounge/diner with double glazed French doors and Juliet balcony, kitchen with built-in oven, hob and integrated fridge and freezer, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a nicely presented bathroom with white three piece suite.
Gardens & Parking
Attractive established grounds and car parking area.
2.13m x 1.7m
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower above and screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Tiled walls, Wall mounted Dimplex electric fan heater and vanity light/shaver point.
With loft hatch, coving and walk-in cupboard housing the hot water system and fuse box.
5.82m x 3.25m
Electric fire in feature surround with hearth. Electric night storage heater, coving and double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony. Double doors to .
2.57m into recess x 2.26m - Fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in oven and hob. Integrated fridge and freezer. Double glazed window and coving.
4.14m to robes x 2.82m - Built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted folding doors. Wall mounted electric heater and double glazed window.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58727693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.