3 bedroom detached house for saleLittlehampton, West Sussex
- Detached 3 Bedroom House
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage : Chain Free
- Rental Value Approx. £1,000 - £1,100 pcm
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This chain free, three bedroom detached house is presented in very good decorative order, set in a quiet location near to Littlehampton town centre and schools.
The ground floor has an open plan feel and comprises an entrance porch, lounge opening to dining room with patio doors to the rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master benefiting from an ensuite shower, and an additional family bathroom.
Outside the secure rear garden has been landscaped and is low maintenance and private. To the front is a driveway and integral garage.
The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58729922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIT150193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.