3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWisdom Close, Fernwood, Newark
- Modern end-terrace tree bedrooms house
- 7 Year NHBC warranty remaining + 2 years on appliances
- Well-presented throughout
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Ideal for first time buyer
William h brown are pleased to offer to the market this well presented three bedroom end-terrace property on Wisdom Close in Fernwood. The property benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING for two cars, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Wisdom Close is a modern, immaculately presented three bedroom end-terrace house situated in the sought after location of Fernwood. This modern development is located four miles from Newark town centre and offers nearby access to the A1. Amenities within the village include a convenient store, bistro, primary school, a community centre and local pubs/restaurants that are all within walking distance from the property. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hallway, ground floor WC, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a generous size lounge diner. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, master having a fitted wardrobe space and a separate family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is enclosed garden with side access leading to the driveway having off road parking space for two cars. The property represents an excellent first time buy or investment opportunity so viewing is highly recommended.
Having uPVC double glazed front door to the front aspect, lighting, smoke alarm, stairs leading to the first floor and carpets laid throughout.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
This modern kitchen is fully fitted with wall and base mounted units, integral oven with a four burner gas hob and has a fitted extractor hood over. There is a sink with drainer and mixer taps, working surfaces and a combi boiler housed within a storage cupboard. The kitchen also has lino flooring, lighting, space for a tall standing fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed uPVC window to the front aspect.
Ground Floor Wc 2' 10" x 5' 6" ( 0.86m x 1.68m )
Having lighting, low level WC, a radiator, sink with mixer taps, fitted towel rail and a double glazed uPVC window.
Lounge 15' x 13' 9" (19.04 by 13.09 into double gl ( 4.57m x 4.19m (19.04 by 13.09 into double gl )
This generous size room offers an area for dining and is a perfect living space for a young family. The lounge also has an understairs storage cupboard, two radiators, TV/internet points and a uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.92m x 3.10m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, lighting, radiator, built-in wardrobes space and an extra storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator, and lighting.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.84m x 1.78m )
Having double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space, a smoke alarm, radiator and lighting.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.24m x 1.70m )
This modern family bathroom suite includes a bath with mixer taps and shower appliance over, a low level WC and sink with mixer taps. Having partly tiled walls, lino flooring, a fitted shower curtain rail, radiator, extractor fan and an electric shaver points.
To the rear of the property is a good sized lawn garden with a wooden shed having an electric power points. From the double glazed French doors there is a patio paved area leading to the side entrance giving access to the driveway for off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58734193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.