2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillpark Cottages, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Two bedroom extended end terraced character cottage.
- Having breath-taking views along the Kensey Valley towards Dartmoor National Park.
- Large lounge room and separate modern kitchen/dining room.
- Master bedroom with extensive built in furniture.
- Family shower room WC.
- UPVC double glazing and solid fuel heating system.
- Extensive range of outside shed stores and workshop.
- Level gardens and further sloping plot of land.
- Residents parking available nearby via the purchase of an annual permit.
- A short distance from Launceston town centre.
1 Hillpark Cottages, we believe, dates back to the late 19th century and has a wealth of character throughout the accommodation. Our clients who have lived in the property for some 27 years have vastly improved the cottage, most noticeably by adding a substantial single storey extension and a new roof in 2015. The comfortable home has outstanding far reaching views over the Kensey Valley and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
Internally rooms include a welcoming reception porch with utility area and separate WC. The large dual aspect lounge has a feature fire surround with an inset wood burning stove which fires the heating system. Back in 1994 our clients completed a substantial extension at the side of the property which now comprises of the kitchen/dining room. This dual aspect light and airy room has a range of modern fitted kitchen units with wooden fronted cupboards, both wall and base, and has an integrated electric oven, touch screen hob and extractor. There are also relevant spaces for further white goods.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms with the master bedroom suite well kitted out with an extensive range of bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, cupboards, drawers and bedside units. The master bedroom also has the best of the breath-taking views along the Kensey Valley towards Dartmoor National Park. Both bedrooms share use of the family shower room WC which has a corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Virtually all of the external windows have been replaced with UPVC double glazed units.
Externally as the property is located at the end of the terrace it has a good sized garden which is level, consisting of a lawn with attractive raised borders well stocked with a variety of plants and perennials. There is also a hard standing area perfect for outside dining throughout the warmer months well placed to make the most of the far reaching views. A few steps away there is a large gently sloping area of land which is with the property having the opportunity to be used as a formal garden if so required. 1 Hillpark Cottages has an extensive range of outbuildings including a block workshop with power and light, two useful wood stores, a garden shed and a potting shed. Located near to the property there is an area designated for residents parking where a permit can be purchased from Cornwall Council.
The property is situated close to Launceston Town Centre which boasts a comprehensive range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
(on foot) From our office in the Town Square walk into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Continue around to the left into Exeter Street and at Prouts Corner, walk down Kensey Hill signposted towards Okehampton. Hillpark Cottages is identified on the left hand side with No.1 being found at the far left hand side of the terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58741954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.