3 bedroom terraced house for saleClaremont Road, London, E7
- Woodgrange Conservation Area
- Excellent Transport Links
- Some Original Features
- Wonderfully High Ceilings
- Great Entertaining Space
- Fabulous Family Home
- Versatile Accommodation Throughout
A substantial three bedroom double-fronted Victorian house enviably positioned within sought after Woodgrange Estate. Well-presented throughout, offering some original features as well as contemporary living the property consists of a superb through lounge, second reception room, fabulous kitchen/breakfast room, study, downstairs WC/shower room, two further family bathrooms, cellar and a generous sized garden. Of further benefit is use of the loft providing valuable additional living space. Claremont Road is ideally located close to the green open spaces of Wanstead Flats with Forest Gate station close by. Connections will improve even further once Crossrail is completed in 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.