3 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Lane, Treeton, Rotherham
- NO CHAIN - VIEW NOW
- Ideal Investment/First Time Buyer opportunity
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Good access links to M1 Motorway
PRICE GUIDE £60000 - £70000
CALL US NOW TO VIEW - AN IDEAL PURCHASE FOR AN INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
This Three Bedroom Mid Terrace property is set in a popular location and has good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 Motorway and is offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
AN IDEAL PURCHASE FOR AN INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge 14' max x 10' 2" max ( 4.27m max x 3.10m max )
A door to the front opens into the lounge with a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Having a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops and tiled splashbacks. There is an inset sink, space for a cooker and space for a washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and a double glazed door opening onto the rear of the property.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath, wash basin and low flush w.c. with tiling to the splash prone areas, double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
With access hatch to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' max x 10' 2" max ( 4.27m max x 3.10m max )
Having a front facing double glazed window, radiator and a walk-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
This room has a double glazed window to the rear, bulkhead storage and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.18m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Outside And Gardens
At the rear of the property is a yard area with two outbuildings and a gate giving access onto the lane at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58747150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.