3 bedroom terraced house for saleMidland Terrace, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Kitchen / Diner
- Allocated Parking Space
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON ALL PLOTS!! ** NEW BUILD HOMES ** Brand new private development of 4 * 3 Bed houses and 6 flats providing a peaceful and secure environment close to Fishponds Road. Off street parking offered as standard. CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- PAS 24 security to all entrace doors
- Burglar alarm to ground floor
- Ground floor windows laminated for extra protection
- Choice of quality kitchen units and composite worktops from developers range
- Integral appliances
- Electric ceramic hob
- Washing machine
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap
- Choice of ceramic wall and floor tiles from developers range
- Modern contempary white suites
- Shower over bath with glass screen to main bathrooms
- Ensuite with shower enclosure
- Choice of floor finishes and ceramic wall tiles from developers range
- High performance thermal insulation to roof, walls and floor
- Wood veneer internal doors with chrome fittings
-White skirting boards and architrave
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Stairs fitted with oak handrail or decorative balustrade
-Turfed rear garden
- Allocated parking space
- Gas heating via combination boiler
- Private development of just four houses and 6 flats providing preaceful and secure environment
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Choice of carpets from developers range *optional extra*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.