5 bedroom detached house for saleUpton Road, Bexleyheath
- 5 BEDROOM DETACHED PERIOD FAMILY HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, STUDY / 6TH BEDROOM
- EASY ACESS TO THE A2 / M25
- CLOSE TO BEXLEYHEATH BROADWAY
- CLOAKROOM / UTILITY ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM & EN SUITE BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO TOWNLEY ROAD GRAMMAR SCHOOL
- OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT FOR SEVERAL CARS
- APPROX 50 X 45 FT REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING / CENTRAL HEATING
Offers in the region of £625,000.
Located on the South side of Bexleyheath is this 5 Bedroom Detached Period house that was built Circa 1915.
The property comprises downstairs of 3 reception rooms, a study. kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/utility room. Carry on upstairs to find 4 double bedrooms one benefiting from an en suite bathroom, 1 single bedroom and a family bathroom.
This wonderful property also benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating ( untested ) 50 x 45 ft Rear Garden plus Off Street Parking to the front for several cars.
The property is ideally located for Bexleyheath Broadway, Primary & Secondary Schools, Public Transport and the A2 / M25.
If you have any questions or would like to book a viewing of this property then please call us , we will be happy to help you.
LOUNGE - 15'0" (4.57m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
DINING ROOM - 28'0" (8.53m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
SITTING ROOM - 23'0" (7.01m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 1 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM 2 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM 3 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 4 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
BEDROOM 5 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.