4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBellevue Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Semi-detached 4 bedroom character home offered chain free
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Stunning views over Ventnor Bay
- Front & rear gardens
- In need of some modernisation
- EPC energy rating F (28)
On the market for the first time in over 50 years, this stunning family home offers buyers the chance to make their mark on a substantial character property.
Situated in a quiet side street on one of Ventnor’s upper terraces, it is easy to see why the current owner has never felt the need to move. As soon as you gaze out and admire the fabulous views over Ventnor towards the sea, you will realise this is a home you will want to live in for a long, long time.
When you step inside the spacious accommodation becomes all too apparent with the large lounge and dining areas providing plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen/breakfast room has space for a table and chairs and will soon become the hub of the house. Upstairs the spacious theme continues with 4 bedrooms all of which are a good size, along with 2 large useful loft rooms which give ample storage.
Outside the garden is ripe for anyone with green fingers to give it a ground force style make over and there is a small driveway providing limited off road parking.
This house offers huge potential for anyone looking for their forever home and although there is some modernisation and refurbishment required it really should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
What the Owner says:
My husband bought this house over 50 years ago and it has been a fabulous family home in which to bring up our children. Over the years my husband maintained and improved the house including boarding out the loft to create a couple of useful storage areas which the kids also loved to play in.
During recent years the house has just become too big for me so the time has come to move closer to my family on the mainland. Although it does now require a certain degree of modernisation and refurbishment I am sure buyers will be seduced by the glorious views out over the sea and Ventnor which was one of the reasons why we fell in love with the house all those years ago.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'11 into bay x 13'2 (4.85m x 4.02m)
- Dining Area: 16'9 x 11'10 (5.11m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'8 x 9'8 (4.47m x 2.95m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 into bay x 11'0 (4.75m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 maximum x 11'7 (3.61m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 9'8 (3.61m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 6'0 (2.87m x 1.83m)
- Loft Room
- Loft Room 2
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Small Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58760680.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.