3 bedroom flat for saleWitham Road, West Ealing, W13
- Stunning maisonette in a fantastic location
- Reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with sliding doors to balcony and en suite
- Second bedroom with French doors
- Ample third bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Superb location close to many shops and amenities
A fantastic three bedroom, two bathroom maisonettes with a shared patio, one en suite bedroom, bright contemporary interiors situated in a brilliant location near transport links and amenities.
The Broadway has a number of shops, bars and restaurants and the property faces the green open spaced of Dean Gardens. West Ealing Station is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58774537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1019144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.