6 bedroom link detached house for saleChurch Street, Hemswell, Gainsborough
- DETACHED SIX BEDROOM Georgian Residence
- Family Bathroom & Four Ensuites
- Landscaped Gardens
- Double Garage and Driveway
- Stunning Family Home with Period Features
Stunning Extended Georgian DETACHED FAMILY HOME located within the quintessential and highly affluent village of Hemswell set within landscaped and attractive gardens with open field views to the exterior, DOUBLE GARAGE with Converted office above and Versatile Accommodation with period features.
Stunning Extended SIX BEDROOM Georgian LINK-DETACHED FAMILY HOME located within the quintessential and highly affluent village of Hemswell set within landscaped and attractive gardens with open field views to the exterior, DOUBLE GARAGE with Converted office above, Versatile Living Accommodation with period features throughout sympathetically restored by the current vendor to the highest of standards.
Elegant reception hall with tiled flooring, doors to the rear garden and reception rooms, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the inner hallway.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Spacious reception room with window to the exterior, solid wooden flooring, open cast iron fireplace, shuttered window and feature cornice.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.91m )
Further spacious reception room with shuttered window to the exterior, solid oak flooring, open cast iron fireplace and decorative cornice.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.84m )
Spacious kitchen laid to attractive slate tiled flooring offering a range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit, built in fridge and dishwasher, inset recess for Rangemaster style cooker with extractor hood over, decorative archway leading through to the breakfast area with double windows to the exterior.
Breakfast Room 15' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.99m )
With steps down from the kitchen, this magnificent breakfast room is laid to tiled slate flooring complete with matching wall and base units, space for a large dining table, built in appliances, storage units and doors leading to stairs giving access to a separate bedroom.
Having stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors giving access to the games room, sitting room and family room.
Games Room 19' 9" x 11' ( 6.02m x 3.35m )
Stunning games room with separate bar area, door to the rear gardens, wooden flooring and windows to the exterior
Sitting Room 21' 11" x 19' 3" ( 6.68m x 5.87m )
Spacious and elegant reception area with dual aspect views, double doors to the exterior, inset brick fireplace, solid oak flooring and decorative cornice.
Family Room 13' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.71m )
A further reception area with dual aspect views.
First Floor Landing
Glorious first floor landing with staircase to both wings and further staircase leading down from the bedroom to the breakfast area, offering doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 25' 8" x 14' 5" ( 7.82m x 4.39m )
Executive double bedroom with triple aspect views, fitted storage with staircase to the attic room/dressing room and door leading into the Ensuite Bathroom with Sauna Room.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Door leading to Sauna Room.
Walk In Wardrobe
Having stairs leading to the attic room/dressing room.
Dressing Room 32' 1" x 10' ( 9.78m x 3.05m )
A spacious attic room with full length built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 19' 8" x 11' 1" ( 5.99m x 3.38m )
Further double bedroom with fitted storage.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a high level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a slipper style bath.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 13' 3" ( 4.22m x 4.04m )
Further double bedroom.
Bedroom 13' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.24m x 4.06m )
Further double bedroom.
Being fitted with a three piece suite.
Bedroom 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Further double bedroom.
Bedroom 15' x 13' 3" ( 4.57m x 4.04m )
Located above the breakfast room with ensuite shower room is this large double, separated from the rest of the first floor.
Ensuite Shower Room
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle.
With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, free standing roll top bath with shower attachment and a corner shower cubicle; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring and a heated towel rail.
With electric up and over door, internal stairs leading to the first floor currently converted into useful office space with kitchenette. Versatile convertible bedroom/ annexe space.
To the front of the property there are double gates leading to gravelled driveway with space for multiple vehicle parking leading to the double garage and access to the large rear garden. The external gardens extend to approximately 0.8 acres and offer far reaching open field views, patio areas and workshop with access to potting shed. The ample grounds are beautifully landscaped and benefit from mature shrubs and decorative borders and is ideal for families offering seclusion and privacy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58778408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.