2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Calne
- Grade ll Listed Period Cottage
- Offering A Wealth Of Character And Charm
- Galleried Landing With Vaulted Ceiling
- Exposed ceiling Beams
- Original Fireplaces
- Centrally Located To The Town
- Courtyard Garden
- Viewing A Must!!
A CHARMING PERIOD COTTAGE offering a wealth of character and charm and featuring original fireplaces, tiled flooring, sash windows and exposed ceiling beams to name but a few. The property is centrally located to the town and is within walking distance of all local amenities. Included in this delightful gem is an open plan living room with working fireplace, dining area and kitchen off and guest cloakroom. The first floor offers a GALLERIED LANDING WITH A VAULTED CEILING which could ideally provide enough space for an occasional bedroom, second living area or study. From the landing there is access to the main bedroom, bathroom and the stairs leading to the second bedroom. Externally there is a south facing courtyard garden providing space for garden pots and entertaining. VIEWING IS A MUST on this Grade ll listed property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7241050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Faye Estate Agents, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.