3 bedroom flat for sale42/3 Morningside Road, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 4BZ
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, second-floor flat with original features.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features within this flat include extensive original features, sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, second-floor flat set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre. Finished to a high standard throughout, the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features within this flat include extensive original features, sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points. Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas. The entrance hall has sanded and varnished floorboards, the secure entry phone, three storage cupboards and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, features ornate plasterwork, press storage, fireplace with stone surround and a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light. The well-appointed dining kitchen is fitted with modern hi-gloss units with real wood worktops, a stainless steel sink and space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, and with space for further freestanding appliances. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a recessed window, and ornate cornicework. Bedroom two is likewise to the front, with carpeting and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom three may be used as an office. The bathroom features a modern white suite with an electric over-bath shower. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter's RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominon cinema, together with public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available from the A702 and Morningside Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7546290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.