4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Kirkby-La-Thorpe, Sleaford
- Four Bedroom Modern Detached Family Home
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Must View!
Guide Price £230,000-£240,000
SUBSTANTIAL GARDENS & EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING are on offer at this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home in the popular village of KIRKBY LA THORPE. The property has an ENSUITE to the master bedroom, cast iron wood burner to the lounge & a uPVC CONSERVATORY to the rear.
Accommodation and grounds need to be viewed at this MODERN FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home in the popular village of KIRKBY LA THORPE. The property nestles within substantial gardens for this type of home which provide extensive OFF ROAD PARKING space to the front and generous sized majority lawned gardens to the rear. Internally the property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, a lounge with cast iron multi fuel burner. There is a separate dining room with opening to kitchen and uPVC CONSERVATORY to the rear. In addition to this there is a ground floor utility room and WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master of which has an ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM. There is a separate family bathroom with corner bath. In addition to the substantial gardens there is a generous size SINGLE GARAGE.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation and the grounds can be fully appreciated.
Being approached via a front aspect double glazed door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.74m x 3.63m )
The lounge has a multi fuel burner with brick surround, exposed brick wall, beamed ceiling, radiator and double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
The dining room has a wood beam, radiator, exposed brick walling and rear aspect double doors leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, a Range style cooker, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, tiled walls, power points and rear aspect double glazed window.
This useful room has plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, extractor fan, side aspect double glazed window and door.
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
The conservatory is uPVC double glazed with a rear aspect double glazed door and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and large double glazed obscure window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 20' 7" x 10' 4" ( 6.27m x 3.15m )
The master bedroom has beamed ceiling, radiator, power points, front and side aspect double glazed windows.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with electric shower and tiled walls. There is a wash hand basin with vanity surround, WC, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 6' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.03m )
The second bedroom has a radiator, power points and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Having a radiator, power points and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
The fourth bedroom has a radiator, power points and rear aspect double glazed window with field views.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway for multi vehicles leading to the single garage with decorative borders and hedging.
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with hedging and fencing and is laid mainly to lawn. There is a patio area, decorative borders and multi timber sheds.
The property has a shared driveway and is also close to the A17 dual carriageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58797700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.