4 bedroom character property for saleChurch Street, Ewell Village
Withdrawn from Market
- Stylish Grade II Listed Property
- In the Heart of Ewell Village
- Set over 4 floors - totalling 2903 sq.ft
- Many Original Features
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Drawing Room and Separate Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen plus Utility Room
- Well Maintained Walled Garden
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Original Basement/Cellar Rooms
A unique opportunity to acquire this character four storey town house, believed to have been built at the end of the 17th Century, located in the heart of Ewell Village. The property offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms with enormous scope to convert original basement/cellar rooms and has retained many original features and offers flexible accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7459033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Epsom - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.