4 bedroom house for saleThornby Road, London, E5
- Ornate Cornicing and Roses
- Sumptuous Exposed Wooden Flooring
- Magnificent Open Fireplaces
- Versatile Accommodation
- Invaluable Basement Area Ideal for Conversion
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
This enchanting Victorian home elegantly arranged over three floors, retains a host of grand original features and striking contemporary fittings. Composed of an inviting reception hall, two exceptional intercommunicating reception rooms with magnificent fireplaces, a utility room, a delightful kitchen/diner with underfloor heating, opening to a sympathetically extended conservatory bathed in natural light with doors unfolding to a glorious mature south-facing garden. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Enviable location set behind Clapton Pond on a peaceful residential street, moments from Millfields Park and a host of vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.