4 bedroom detached house for saleAldbourne Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Executive 4 double bedroom detached family home
- Popular Aldwick location
- Driveway and double detached garage for several cars
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom
- Generous size sunny rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Introducing this small development of simply stunning family homes situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location in Aldwick.
This executive style detached house offers four double bedrooms ideal for a growing family, meaning no more arguing who gets the smallest bedroom. With its spacious lounge and separate family room, there is plenty of space for entertaining friends and family.
As you arrive at the property you will notice the ample private driveway suitable for several vehicles and a detached double garage providing plenty of off road parking.
The spacious well designed kitchen has a useful utility area, giving plenty of storage and room for the white goods.
The layout of the property is flexible and spacious, in a quiet location making this a great place to bring up the family. The en-suite bathroom and dressing area to bedroom one provides privacy and makes getting ready in the mornings really easy.
The historic City of Chichester and medieval town of Arundel are just a few miles away. Both of these have a great selection of shops and restaurants along with convenient transport links into London Victoria and the south coast.
What the Owner says:
When we moved down here 12 years ago, we wanted something close to the sea and in a quiet location.
This coupled with needing a spacious home as we have family stay over.
As soon as we walked into this property and saw the space we knew it was for us. Being able to sit out in the private large garden in the summer has been amazing.
We hope that the new buyers love the place as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Cloakroom: 8'5 x 3'4 (2.57m x 1.02m)
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 16'11 x 12'0 (5.16m x 3.66m)
- Family Room: 11'0 x 9'9 (3.36m x 2.97m)
- Lounge: 23'11 x 11'11 (7.29m x 3.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'5 (4.12m x 2.87m)
- Dressing Area: 3'7 x 2'8 (1.09m x 0.81m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 8'6 (3.23m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 11'9 (3.74m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'11 x 9'4 (3.63m x 2.85m)
- Family Bathroom: 7'7 x 7'2 (2.31m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Double Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58799020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40200696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.