3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCampion Lane, Hutton Rudby, Yarm
- Character Semi Detached Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Oil Central Heating
- Security Alarm System
- Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Stove
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast
- Modern Bathroom with Separate Double Shower
- Fabulous Interior Presentation
- Utility & Cloakroom
This Grade II listed semi detached property dates back 200 years and is located in open countryside on the edge of Hutton Rudby village. The interior is beautifully presented offering stylish and well proportioned living space. The property offers a garage and parking as well as a cobbled courtyard garden and lawn with terrace. The entrance hall has a stone floor leading to an inner hallway with walnut flooring and stairs to the first floor. The ground floor further comprises; a vaulted family room with multi fuel stove and fireplace with French doors to the garden, living room with open fireplace, modern kitchen breakfast, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with separate double walk in shower. Externally there are gardens and a detached garage. The property further benefits from; oil central heating, strip pine interior doors and fitted wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58800739.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.