3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighfield Road, Kidderminster
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- RECENTLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT & OUTSIDE
- PERIOD FEATURES
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
****EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION****TWO RECEPTION ROOMS****OFF ROAD PARKING****RECENTLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT & OUTSIDE****READY TO MOVE INTO**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, extended kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
VIEWING'S NOW AVAILABLE! A three bedroom end terrace offering no upward chain and situated in cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, extended kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and a rear garden. The property has been recently decorated throughout and painted on the exterior.
Stoned driveway to front.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed window to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 13' 3" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.04m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" into recess x 10' 10" max ( 3.58m into recess x 3.30m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, log burner, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear, two ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, Belfast sink, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, oven hood, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, access to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 6" into bay x 9' 11" into recess ( 4.42m into bay x 3.02m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" into recess x 10' 2" max ( 3.56m into recess x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and wall lights.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.69m max x 2.36m max )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and heated towel rail.
Fenced borders with gates to rear, lawn and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58804321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.