2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMANBY ROAD, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached bungalow within the town of Immingham
- No forward chain
- Two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite
- Spacious, modern fitted kitchen
- Generous garden to the rear and garden and driveway to the front
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Nearby to local amenities and good road links
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are happy to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious semi detached bungalow which is located within the popular port town of Immingham. The property is ideally located within close proximity to a variety of local amenities and also good road links and interested parties are advised to call the branch on 01469 564294 to register their interest. Internal viewing will reveal a neutral decor throughout and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with a new boiler which was fitted in February of this year. There is a spacious lounge and kitchen which benefits from a range of modern fitted units. Off the kitchen is the dining room and there are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking via the driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58804933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7611246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.