4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Cuthbert Avenue, Marton
- Sought After Location
- Extended to the Rear Elevation to Offer an 18ft plus Garden/Family Room
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Additional Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Master Bedroom with Large En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Double Width Drive & Single Garage
We offer to the market this spacious and well-presented four bedroom detached property. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, dining room, ground floor WC, modern fitted kitchen and lounge with double doors opening to the 18ft plus garden/family room. The first floor provides four bedrooms – master with fitted wardrobes and large en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. Externally there is a double width driveway leading to a single garage and a landscaped rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58823734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.