1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- EPC Rating D
- Impressive Ground Floor Apartment
- Tastefully Presented
- Superb Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Oven And Hob + White Goods
- Lovely Lounge With Deep Bay Window
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- White Bathroom Suite And Shower
- No Chain. View Now
Tastefully presented ground floor apartment within this impressive town house of much character. Gas central heating and double glazing. Many commendable features including lovely lounge with deep bay window, superb kitchen with integrated oven and hob also white goods, white bathroom suite with shower and spacious double bedroom. Communal Mature walled garden to rear. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC grade D. For room dimensions please visit the property on your-move.co.uk.
Situated some 4 miles from Stockton town centre, with a good range of shops and local amenities close by on Norton High Street. Also with a Tesco Extra and petrol station within a mile. Conveniently located for access to A19 and A66.
Retaining some lovely character features such as deep skirting boards and decorative ceiling cornices, this very pleasant residence offers a refreshing alternative to 1900s terraces for first time buyers or retired persons. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Lobby 6' 2" x 5' 5" (1.89m x 1.64m )
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 11" (5.37m x 3.64m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 10" (3m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 10" (3.64m x 2.7m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 8' 10" (1.66m x 2.7m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58825847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528490130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Stockton-On-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.