2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangford Court, Bewdley
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****50% SHARED OWNERSHIP****OFF ROAD PARKING****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom terrace property available on a 50% shared ownership basis. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a rear garden and off road parking. Situated near to local amenities and Bewdley town centre.
Double glazed obscure door to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge - Awaiting Measurements
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, built-in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator and door to dining kitchen.
L Shaped Dining Kitchen 15' 11" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.85m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, extractor fan, low level wc, wash hand basin, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Ceiling light, access to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into recess x 11' 7" max ( 4.83m into recess x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, built-in overstairs cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Fenced borders, gate to rear leading to parking space, patio area and lawn.
Please note the property has solar panels.
The property is on a 50% shared ownership basis with a total rent of £232.59 (TBC) per calendar month. This includes service charges, ground maintenance and building insurance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58831945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.