3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrosvenor Street, Southsea, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house with garage and drive
- Open plan living accommodation
- Immaculate condition
- Ideal family home
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Quite simply, a stunning home!The current owner has transformed this three bedroom semi-detached home with expert precision. No cost has been spared in ensuring that the property is ready and waiting for a lucky new owner to move straight into and begin enjoying their time here. Walking into the front room, you can’t appreciate the quality of the finish. The beautifully designed open plan living space is the perfect setting for entertaining. There is little doubt that many a weekend and evening will be spent around the table with loved ones enjoying each other’s company. For the milder evenings, open up the French doors and bring the outside in!The kitchen has been well designed, finished with contemporary fixtures, making the very most of the space available. It’s a lovely space, just ideal for those that enjoy creating exciting dinners after a long day at work. The off street parking is a huge advantage. The addition of the garage offers both flexibility and additional storage. Being able to pull up into your own drive after a long day at work without having to trawl the road for a safe place to park is a lovely perk.In all this is a must view. Make sure that you do not miss out.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for some time now, and it’s been great fun transforming the property into what is now my home.I have taken my time making sure that the work has been done to a high standard, and I am confident that a new owner will be able to move in without having to worry about anything.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 8'9 (2.69m x 2.67m)
- Dining Area: 15'11 x 10'4 (4.85m x 3.15m)
- Lounge Area: 15'11 x 10'4 (4.85m x 3.15m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 6'8 (2.41m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 9'0 (4.24m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 8'11 (4.07m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 6'9 (3.15m x 2.06m)
- Garage & Drive
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58841140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42223691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.