2 bedroom apartment for saleChalk Hill, West End, Southampton
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- BRAND NEW PROPERTY WITH HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- OFF STREET PARKING
- NHBC GUARANTEE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
This apartment is a two bedroom second floor property with windows over looking the side of the building and a private balcony over looking the gardem at the front. Call Fox and Sons not on 02380 446724 to register your interest. Help to buy available.
Chalk Hill is a well established, desirable residential road within West End and Fox & Sons are delighted to be bringing to market this contemporary selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, all of which enjoy some private outdoor space.
The block comprises only 12 apartments, with ample parking, and beautifully landscaped grounds, these properties offer the best of both worlds. Modern essentials like fully integrated kitchens, stylish bathrooms & en suite shower rooms with clean lines and quality sanitary ware. Energy efficient construction with high levels of insulation and energy efficient double glazing plus a 10 year guarantee to ensure you get the full peace of mind benefit that you expect with a brand new home. However, all of this is enhanced by this blocks setting within a mature plot, surrounded by trees and overlooking grounds that include a managed pond, footpaths and seating areas.
The location is paramount too, being within easy reach of both West End village and Bitternes central shopping precinct. There are bus routes running nearby into Central Southampton as well as out to the excellent facilities at Hedge End retail park, with the comprehensive M & S superstore, Next, Sainsburys, TK Maxx. And many furniture and DIY stores, along with restaurants and cafes.
The 12 apartments here are due for completion for the end of 2016, but early interest is expected so register now to ensure you get your first pick of the plots.
Kitchen / Lounge
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.