4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouthey Street, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- END OF TERRACE
- LET FOR £750 PCM - 7% YIELD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO FLATS - SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- PERFECT INVESTMENT OR FAMILY HOME
Located in a convenient area you will find a perfect family home or investment with this spacious four bedroom end of terrace property. Formerly let for £750 PCM - ideal investment opportunity. Potential to convert to flats- subject to planning.
William H Brown are pleased to being to the market this lovely property that is offered to the market with no upward chain, this four bedroom end of terrace property situated in a convenient location. This spacious property would ideally suit any buy to let investor or family looking to acquire this well proportioned property offering four bedrooms, two reception rooms, bathroom and rear court yard. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Door to front and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge/ Bedroom 9' 9" x 10' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.33m )
Window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Dining Area 14' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.33m )
Window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen Area 6' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.06m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, window to the rear elevation, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and central heating boiler.
Accessed via the entrance hall with window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.73m )
Two windows to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 11' 5" ( 2.64m x 3.48m )
Window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 14' 6" ( 3.10m x 4.42m )
Window to side elevation.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 13' 5" ( 3.45m x 4.09m )
Window to side elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Window to side elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58849052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.