3 bedroom terraced house for saleDyffryn Bach Terrace, Church Village, CF38 1AL
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN & PATIO
- COMBI BOILER
- BREAD OVEN & FIRE (working)
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- REAR LANE ACCESS (potential to build garage)
- EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
**WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY, OFFERING EXCELLENT LIVING SPACE THROUGHOUT while RETAINING ITS CHARACTER FEATURES**
**RECENTLY REFITTED BATHROOM + GENEROUS REAR GARDEN AREA**
SET ON A POPULAR AND HIGHLY THOUGHT OF STREET/LOCATION WITHIN CHURCH VILLAGE, THIS LOVELY PROPERTY WOULD MAKE A FANTASTIC PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER, EXPANDING FAMILY OR A COUPLE DOWNSIZING.
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer to the open market for sale this homely three bedroom terrace property in Church Village. The property has been impeccably looked after by the current vendor, to make what is a welcoming, big hearted and character filled property - well presented throughout with the ability to move straight in.
The property still retains its two reception rooms, with the Lounge at the front of the house, and a separate Dining/Sitting room behind. A common option for any buyer would be the potential to knock through the two rooms to create one big open plan Lounge/Diner area and entertaining space - which many others have done locally.
The Dining/Sitting room further boasts an original double bread oven and open fire - working as normal!, to create a cosy and traditional feel - in keeping with the age of the property.
The Kitchen can be found at the rear of the house and has been extended many years ago to give more room and cupboard space. A velux style roof window was also added to allow plenty of light into the space, to give it an bright and airy feel.
A small utility area can be found leading away from the kitchen and towards the refitted bathroom located at the rear.
The Bathroom has undergone a full makeover an transformation with an ultra modern and up to the minute style - incorporating grey/silver floor to ceiling ceramic tiles, quadrant shower, WC and pedestal sink unit with storage. A chrome towel rail and further chrome fittings further add to the quality and design on show.
**UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING**
The first floor, boasts a good size landing area with a neutral and light decoration plus three generously proportioned bedrooms. With bedroom one boasting an ornate feature fireplace.
Externally, the rear garden is a true delight and impressive in size, with a patio area leading to a flat and fully enclosed lawn garden area. The end of the garden has rear lane access - giving the opportunity for further parking to be created in the form of a driveway or garage construction (subject to planning).
The front of the house has a low maintenance garden area, plus on street parking in a designated parking zone for residents.
The Church Village by-pass is near-by with excellent transport/commuting links leading towards Talbot Green/Llantrisant/M4 to one side, with Pontypridd/A470 junction leading to Cardiff in the other direction.
Excellent schools, shops and amenities are also all close to hand.
If your looking for a generously proportioned and well presented three bedroom property, with character features, modern touches plus an excellent garden in a popular location - then this could tick all your boxes.
**MUST BE VIEWED EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**
**DON'T DELAY - CALL TODAY**
Accommodation is spread across 2 floors and comprises:
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 0.89m x 3.89m (2' 11" x 12' 9")
* LOUNGE: 3.05m x 3.81m (10' x 12' 6")
* DINING ROOM/SITTING ROOM: 3.73m x 3.68m (min) (12' 3" x 12' 1")
* KITCHEN: 3m (max) x 4.95m (max) (9' 10" x 16' 3")
* UTILITY AREA: 0.76m x 1.57m (2' 6" x 5' 2")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.47m x 2.82m (4' 10" x 9' 3")
* LANDING: 0.89m x 3.23m (min) (2' 11" x 10' 7")
* BEDROOM ONE: 2.67m x 3.71m (8' 9" x 12' 2")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
* BEDROOM THREE: 1.78m x 3.58m (5' 10" x 11' 9")
* IMPRESSIVE REAR GARDEN & PATIO (+ Lane access)
* FRONT GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.