4 bedroom detached house for saleSomers Road, Lyme Regis
- New Development
- Plot 5 nearing completion
PLOT 4 SOLD
AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT OF 5 LUXURY DETACHED HOUSES WITH STUNNING VIEWS.
IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
This must be one of the most spectacular sites in West Dorset. It is located high on the western outskirts of Lyme Regis with superb panoramic views taking in Lyme Bay, the unspoilt west Dorset coastline and across the picturesque countryside of the Lym Valley. It is quietly tucked away and approached by a private driveway in one of Lyme’s most prestigious residential locations.
Portland Heights is an exclusive small development of just 5 detached houses, each offering generously proportioned 4-bedroomed accommodation appointed to a high standard.
The developers Country & Coast Homes (www.countryandcoasthomes.co.uk) are committed to building exceptional new Build Homes in beautiful locations across the South West. Each house will have the benefit of a 10 year build warranty and features will include:
. Highly energy efficient timber construction clad in an attractive 'New England' style.
. 4 Good-sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
. Cinema rooms to plots 1, 2 and 3
. Bespoke kitchen and bathrooms
. Solid oak staircases
. Log burning stoves
. Security alarm system
. Underfloor heating
. Verandas and car ports
. Landscaped gardens
Plots 4 And 5 Interior: - * Beautiful designer kitchen with large island
* Neff appliances
* Wine cooler
* Corian worktop
* Oak doors, skirting and architrave
* Oak staircase
* Master bedroom with wet-room ensuite
* Fully tiled bathroom with vanity units
* Travertine designer tiles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26880878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Diplock Chartered Surveyors, Lyme Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.